The Administrative Assistant will actively manage the administrative needs of the office on a day-to-day basis and support HR Operations in coordination with and at the direction of the HR Manager. He/she will execute any administrative need that arises in the office in order to facilitate a conducive work environment for NMI’s employees. He/she will report directly to the HR Manager. The Administrative Assistant will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- They will be responsible for mailing, receiving, and distributing mail on a daily basis.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensure we are using the appropriate vendors by doing diligence and comparing vendors on a regular basis to achieve optimal customer service and cost containment.
- Act as point person for vendors who are needed to handle any maintenance concerns. Ensures the office is maintained.
- Answer the door and screen visitors who come to the office. Ensure that visitors use the guest log registry.
- Ensure zero scheduling conflicts for interviews and other coordinated meetings. Manages effective use of the office space.
- Assist in pre-screening candidates in Applicant Tracking System.
- Coordinate with other teams on special projects.
- Assist with efficient filing tasks.
- He/she will also be involved in creating and managing various reports and spreadsheets.
- Handling the scheduling and coordination of culture activities including catering, birthday, anniversary and other related events.
- Supporting HR operations as needed.
- Taking minutes during meetings.
- The Administrative Assistant may be required to assist in other areas of the business or enact certain characteristics not listed in this description.
- Required: High School Diploma
- Preferred: Associates degree and/or B.A. Degree
- The Administrative Assistant will be knowledgeable about Google Apps, Microsoft Office, and basic organizational concepts.
- He/she will be skilled in communication, computer operation, typing (50 WPM), time-management, organization, and problem-solving.
- They must have the ability to handle pressure calmly and be professional at all times.
- They must exhibit a positive attitude that looks for constructive solutions to problems.
- They must be flexible and adaptable to change and changing priorities.
- They must be adept in all forms of communication.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Vacation and Sick time
- 14 Paid Holidays (including your birthday)
- Life, ADD, Short-term and Long-term Disability insurance
- 401k Matching up to 4%
- Free lunch!
- Bi-weekly massages
- Casual Dress
- Fun Culture Events
NMI is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation or sexual identity, genetic information, citizen status (except those that do not have the legal right to be employed in the United States), disability, military service, service member, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.