VP of Partner Development Management
As a key leader in the Network Merchants LLC (NMI) sales team, the VP of PDM will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with independent sales organizations (ISOs), value added resellers (VARs), independent software vendors (ISVs) and e-commerce/mobile commerce developers within their portfolio. Emphasis is on improving NMI market position and achieving revenue growth through building out existing partner accounts. The VP of PDM will ensure the success of our Partner Development function through effectively managing our PDMs and setting clear strategy that is aligned with the direction of the business.
- Improve account management processes.
- Manage the effort and productivity of the PDM team.
- Improve partnership development processes including handoff, launch tactics, partnership KPI’s, QBRs, marketing and training collateral, and other related processes.
- Manage the effort and productivity of the Partner Development team.
- Plan for and attend tradeshows.
- Assist the Executive Management team to execute strategic plans.
- Create a symbiotic relationship among the Business Development, Marketing and Partner Development Management Group, in order for NMI to achieve its sales growth targets and initiatives.
- Enthusiastically support and champion the company’s Market Positioning.
- Remain current and knowledgeable on all NMI products, software and services.
- Help the organization understand industry trends, growth opportunities and new product development opportunities by relaying partner and end user customer (e.g. merchants) needs and buying behavior.
- Achieve and/or exceed assigned sales quota and performance goals.
- Perform all other related tasks or duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Sales Management and 2 years of Account Management; or other commensurate combination of education and experience.
- Knowledgeable of SalesForce applications.
- Proficient with various applications including Google, Microsoft Office, and Hubspot
- Understands principles of Sales Messaging, Lead Generation, lead funnels, and Conversion Optimization.
- Able to plan, act, and collaborate strategically.
- Maintains excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Maintains excellent problem-solving ability.
- Able to lead and motivate others.
- Able to recruit and train teams.
- Able to creates and maintain an aggressive culture in growing business development efforts.
- Able to prioritize projects effectively.
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with key personnel and executive leadership at partner organizations.
- MUST have strong business acumen and hunter mentality with the ability to generate new business and effectively qualify new opportunities.
- Results driven, energetic and entrepreneurial individual placing emphasis on the company goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of how to target opportunities based on total potential, likely profitability & probability of success.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Vacation and Sick time
- 14 Paid Holidays (including your birthday)
- Life, ADD, Short-term and Long-term Disability insurance
- 401k Matching up to 4%
- Casual Dress
- Fun Culture Events
NMI is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation or sexual identity, genetic information, citizen status (except those that do not have the legal right to be employed in the United States), disability, military service, service member, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.