Customer Support Analyst
We are looking for a Customer Support Analyst to join our Customer Support team at NMI.
As a Customer Support Analyst, you will provide support on a range of NMI products to live customers via phone and online tickets. You will carry out the on-boarding process with new customers, ensuring a high level of customer service at all times.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to projects and be a part of the bigger picture here at NMI.
NMI develops the most trusted payment software for mobile, online and in-store that is relied on in 38 countries, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. With offices in Bristol, New York, Chicago and Salt Lake City, our payment technology powers millions of customers worldwide, ensuring they can take payments worth billions, securely and reliably.
You've probably used our software when ordering a burger, shopping online or booking a train ticket - without realising it! If you want to join a team of industry leading experts, are passionate, talented, and ambitious and want to drive the continued development, we want to hear from you!
Do I have what it takes?
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Good customer service skills
- Good all round IT knowledge
- Proven problem solving ability
- Experience of coding (or a willingness to learn)
- Proactive, shows initiative and creativity in solving issues
- Ability to handle complex data sets
- Ability to prioritise tickets and workload
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Positive, 'can do' attitude
- Organised and able to work without close supervision
- Show curiosity and attention to detail
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience of using a customer ticketing system
- Experience in an IT Helpdesk or Support role
- Experience of the payments industry
As well as being a part of something exciting everyday, you will also receive the following benefits:
- Annual salary of £18,000-24,000 (dependant on experience)
- 25 holiday days each year (+ bank holidays + 1 day after each year of service with up to a max. of 30 days)
- Work-life balance with our Flexi-time policy
- 7 hours per day, 35 hours per week
- Annual bonus scheme
- A chance to develop with an allocated company training budget
- Private health insurance
- Bike2Work Scheme (government-backed cycle to work scheme)
- Workplace pension scheme
- Perkbox subscription - discounts on gyms, restaurants, high st retailers, cinema tickets etc
- Free fruit delivered to the office
- Great central BS1 location with one of the best views in Bristol!
We’re looking for creative and passionate people who share our vision of making payments easy. If that sounds like you and you meet the requirements above, then get in touch!
All offers of employment are made subject to receipt of satisfactory background and financial checks.
Please be aware that NMI does not operate a licence for the sponsorship of those who are not already eligible to work within the UK. Unfortunately, therefore we cannot process any application from individuals unable to provide documentary evidence of their eligibility to commence work in the UK. For further information on the necessary eligibility documents please click here: http://bit.ly/1lbaGUx